Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Prejudice.

People often being prejudiced, most of them, and I do same. Yeah, it's not a good thing to be practice. 

For me, being prejudiced is such a waste of energy. It's literally, and directly related to the heart, the feeling itself. My people said, bikin sakit hati. "Owh, what ever", the word I'll use to make myself away from being prejudiced to the people around me.

It'll look like I don't care, while actually I do. It just I don't wanna make it control myself. 'Cause I know prejudiced is something that just bring bad thing to me. 

Well, can't you see it clearly? It's pretty clear. You'd be prejudiced for example, means you have some thought to someone. It can be good, nor bad thought. But from my experiences, mostly it is a bad one. So, what if it's a wrong thought? Fitnaa.

Don't be one then, because you already knew the reason why.


Nah, lemme tell you something that others don't know how to differentiate them one another. It is about prejudice, stereotype and discrimination. Stereotype often refer to the general thought, prejudice refer to the attitude towards the people that had been stereotyped, while discrimination is the actual action. 

Since I'd talked about discrimination before (which actually a total rubbish post), I just wanna show that these three things are a total different things, yet share something the same, negativity. So, let's suck them all!!!