Monday, February 25, 2013

Keep Inspiring Others :D

It's really good to hear that you've been inspired other people. Hell yeah, the good feeling about it is pretty awesome. 

Hurm, I talked much about myself these few days, which I think it's actually don't give any advantages or good things to others. So, lets change the topic and makes life, for both of me and you better :)

Inspire. Inspiration. A good word. To me, personally, to inspire others to do something good in their life is such a, not only good thing, but definitely great thing to be done. My story started right after I finished my pre-U studies at F. T. Labuan, Malaysia. But it's not really the starting of the story. 

It's few days before Christmas, I'm so excited that day, packing up my things. 'Cause I'm going to celebrate Christmas in summer, sounds weird, but the thing is, it's summer in New Zealand. I've planned my vacation since I finished my pre-U (as I told before) and it's getting greater when the date falls on the right time, which the same date as my study week holiday (the holiday provided by the university for students to do revision before taking final examination). I already knew it'll be an off day for Xmas at that time, but I'm not sure about how long it'll be because we don't have our winter here, in the equator.

Haih, I'm not even telling the main point yet -_-" Okay, make the story short and sweet. My flight to Christchurch, NZ is on Sunday before Xmas (that fell on Tuesday). To bad, I've received a very bad news from Ujung Pandang, Indonesia two days before my flight. My granddad's died.

I were so down on that day, and yes, until my trip day. I went to the airport that Sunday morning, but I don't make it, I don't make the fly. Hell yeah, a week after, I then realized that I'd burned 2k bucks. What a waste. Yeah, everybody tells me that I should just go. But the feeling of losing someone in your life isn't a good feeling. I don't feel good about it. And I shouldn't.

Call me crazy. I do. most of my friend call me so. To those who knows my story, they don't really understand me, most of them never. However, I really glad to know that my friend, my new best friend get inspired with it. The reason I planned my trip is to have an experience of dealing with the world on my own. So this friend tells me, he going to plan the same vacation as I do as he's inspired on my courage (he said so). 

I'm so happy to hear that.Even it's not really a big matter, it's not really a real-good-thing, but for me, to inspire other meant so much. 

Nah, I'm not going to inspire one person only. Now, why don't we do this one great thing, let's inspire the globe!!! I heard somewhere (not sure) that if we inspired one person today, he or she will inspire another one person tomorrow. In that case, you'll have the credit instead him or her. I, personally don't have a good inspiring tail to be shared. Yet, few video from YouTube might be so much helped. Enjoy!

Red (Hong Yi): To me love is...





That's a lot, btw all the video are credited to GoBeyond
I'd inpired much, hope you so :)