Saturday, February 16, 2013

Me-Egoist-Selfish.

I'm too proud sticking with my ego closest. Yeah, people call me as my dad's son. Yeah, both of us share that not-really-a-good-thing, keras kepala.

Maybe I'm an egoist. People who knows me well knew that I'm not a good person, literally good. "But I like you because of two things, you can easily ask forgiveness for something you've never did and you thankful much", that's my very best friend told me. Is it true? Idk.

I'm still thinking that I have big ego. Don't you think so? There's a time, lot of times perhaps, I do ask apology for something that directly, or indirectly not related to me. But, I know what I'm doing. Why I did that. It's for my own good for damn freaking sure.

http://paperrockstars.blogspot.com/
Egoistic, that's me.
Nah, that's the matter now. I do something -pretty obvious- for my own self. Selfish? Hell no, it's call taking advantages. What ever la, I know I have that bad behaviour, as long as I don't involve any of you at that period of time, it's none of your business, isn't it?

Oh, back to the story all about, why I think I'm damn freaking ego. 'Cause I always like that. I abundant my friend just like that, whenever I've problem with him or her. And yes, I did the same insanity to those who've problems with me (even if I'm okay with them). YODO. I'll die only once. Thus, to make myself happy is a compulsory. To make it like that, I need to leave the sadness behind, which literally pointed to the problems. Yeah, I live my life that way.

While the others having problem with me, I'm not gonna give a damn to them. The more I ignore you, the more you feel the pain. You don't need to trust me, just trust God. And, if you're waiting for me to ask an apology for your own problem (with me), don't ever expect you'll get one. You'll never get it. 

I always have a thought of each and every person 
"Live with your own risk"