Thursday, February 14, 2013

Responsibility III (Marriage Version)

Everybody's talking about wedding, bla bla bla... 
I don't know why, the truth is, it's kinda annoy me directly. 
Yet I like something about blogwalking, different perceptions from different background of writer. 
Look at what Hadzrinaqmal, Nashuaaa, and my bro Lidah said about kahwin.

Well, I'm not really into the mood to talk about this bullshit things. It just maybe I'm, going to be 20 this October, so people (especially my family) keep asking the same question all over again, frequently (x_x) So, I'm having a thought now to keep their damn freaking mouth shut.


Nah, at first, I'm going to reveal my own secret, not really a secret, it just a thing that no one ever know before but my mom and I. Three years ago.

"Mom, I wanna get married"

Can you guess what my mom going to say to her 17 years old son? I bet you'll guess it wrong. Simple, she answered.

"Finish your SPM (O-level), get a job, earn some money, then you can get what   "you want. Anything you wants."

Anything.


Haih, I love my mom so much, she always make sure I have the best. Well, what she'd said is not a matter, I'm only 17 at that time, I didn't even see how big the world is... I know she's actually giving 
My last Eidul Fitri with my mom, 2011 :'(
me a little small idea on how my life should look like. The rest, I need to explore myself. 


Dear mom, I miss you damn much, much, much. It's been half a year I'm away from home, I'm not that 17 years old boy anymore. I'm a man-to-be that trying to figure out how my life, my own life is going to be. I'm the one that learning how to be more responsible, to know my responsibility/ies.


Now, the time, I know how hard, how rough a marriage without responsibility. As a man, I'm going to be on the top of the family chart. Yeah, I'm the one that will be the bucks source for the family. The one with responsibility, to make sure my lucky pretty wife have her bed comfortly, to make sure my children have their breakfast everyday before school, to make sure this, to make sure that, bla bla bla...

The point is, I have a big, massive responsibility to hold to, to work on to. And to make sure I really do understand how the word "responsibility" is defined, I have to be prepared at first. Now! Because If I don't get myself prepared now, the time will make my life worse.

So what I'm going to do now??? (I should stop asking no one) Yup, follow my mom's advice three years ago :) Fyi, I'm doing my undergraduate study now. When my mom tells me to finish my O-level then find a job, I know she's actually telling me to finish my study (it's a metaphore, perhaps). It's a crystal-view clear, I'm going to finish my study at first as a preparation to have bigger, much more responsibilities.


If someone's reading this knows my mom, tell her I miss her :'),: