Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Curiosity

"Curiosity is an asset"

Do you ever wonder of something? Anything? I do, always. Each and every time, there's always curiosity haunted myself. Idk, it happens almost every time. Makes me figure out, what actually it is? Thinking and thinking.

I hate this feeling, the felling of nothing, nothing inside my not-so-working brain. The feeling of knowing nothing, yet there are actually something. The feeling of you're the only one who don't know that something. The thought of you're an idiot. The stupidity inside your own self. The curiosity. Yes that's is it.

Know what? When there is curiosity, there is also question. When it comes to question, then it'll go to another question. The thought, the way we handle the thinking skills, the creative thinking skills, the critical thinking skills. Yes, it is. Oh wait, where do we start just now?? Oh, curiosity. Again, the curiosity always make us wonder, curious.
Curiosity will always end with questions. Credit.

Okay, stop with the "Bla bla bla". Curiosity have been grown up together with me personally. Few months ago, I just realized that this curiosity is actually can be a huge, damn huge asset for anyone of us. Just if we know how it's work. The story started when there's a friend of mine (we're not really close before) asking me a favor if I wanted to help him on a project. So, I ask him what's the project about. He said, "Secret".

Ah, I hate it. He'll only tell me when I say yes to him. how could I say yes to something that I've no idea what's it about. Yet, my curiosity is at the max. But I won't let myself fall for nothing. Well, I'm quite tricky btw. I told him that if it's a business things, I'm not interested at all. Too bad, he lied to me. He said it's not a business, but it is. He introduced me to this one business, MLM. I don't really interested in that, so I refuse to join. 

Yeah, that what I'm talking about. Curiosity is always a hidden asset of someone on everyone else. And yup, that friend of mine got me by this thing, curiosity. It's like a human nature to know what's happening, what's going on. That's curiosity.



Sometimes I curious, who am I?