Saturday, February 9, 2013

Trust

It's Friday here. I really have a great time with my friend from Italy, Alessia Riscica. What I like the most is when we keep arguing about the time, really love how the mother earth works, the jet lag :) Well, tbh late night conversation is always the best.


http://britnidanielle.com/2012/11/01/take-it-from-me-bad-things-happen-when-you-dont-trust-yourself/
The bad behavior of mine is, I'll always say "yes, but not now" (x_x)
What ever, it's not the big deal either. My peace story is about this one very very important thing, trust. It's started when last friday. I went to my bro's workplace. Just for fun, I'm on my semester break, so it's kinda boring. So, he ask for a lil help from me. Since I've nothing to do also, do some works for extra money on my holiday might be a great idea, isn't it? :D

Yeah, stop the nonsense. It's about the work actually. I help my bro to install his new glass door in both bathroom at the condo. So, we gotta grill the floor, install the screw plug, then bla bla bla.. My bro's doing the grill thing, but when it comes to the last hole, he ask me to do it. Belajar katanya. I do agree with him, that's might useful to me to learn new thing. Yet I refuse to do so. Haih, I don't know why (x_x) I told him that I'm not ready still. 

Although it's not a big matter, I'm kinda disappointed with myself. Do you know why? That's the story about. The trust, I don't trust myself.





"Someday" seems the best excuse I always have -_-"