Saturday, March 16, 2013

I'm not fun.

Bersenandung azan asar, 
menghirup teh hijau yang langsung tiada kemanisan dalamnya, 
sambil-sambil menghayati kehangatan terik matahari 
yang dibawa bayu melalui tingkap petak di sebelah meja. 

Hati berbisik, 
"Ah, indahnya dunia".

Three in the air if you just don't care, bak kata Hadzrin Aqmal,
"Jangan dipersetankan semua itu"
So what ever! It's been asar already, but I've no thought to be in jemaah. Blogging just have my passion more (dasar setan). So, what ever :P

Well, it's not your business btw, keep it my way then. I just wanna talk about something that I think, personally think it's compulsory for everyone to know. It's a must, like for each and every person who think he deserves a good life, now and hereafter.

It's about making fun. Yeah, I like making fun of others. Ehem ehem, I mean, I were. But no longer now. Honestly, I like being an honest innocent child as me in my primary school. There was no such thing like making fun of others. Do you have that memory, your childhood memory, when someone making you cry, there's someone else will try to persuade you? Don't you have one of those kind? Hurm, I have a lot.

I'm not a strong kid years ago, I don't have many friends just like today. I'm kinda lucky for not being bullied by my not-really-friends. However, I still have that passion to shine, like serious! So, there's a good girl who bright enough at that time teaches me to be like her. Another lucky moment, perhaps :)

Nah, the bad news started when I continuing my secondary school out of my district. Meets many type of people, honestly taught me more meaning of life. Yet, those bad type person included. 

Considered normal actually, if you'd bullied by the seniors. I don't even give a damn to that. But it's hurt me the most when people keep making fun of, not only me and, my family. It's not cool, dude!

I'm not gonna lie, I do ever make fun of other person in  my life. However, mostly, I'm not the one who started that bitchy things (if I ever start first, I'm really sorry). Because I know how it's hurt, because I felt it, because I feels the same. I do. 

http://www.ezsoftech.com/stories/mis58.asp
If you're a Muslim, I'm proud to tell you that make fun of others is forbidden.

Now, I'm a big boy, I'm my mom's man. Gonna be 20 on this October, I thought there will be no more story, such story. Too bad I'm wrong. Meeting new people during my undergraduate study is not cool, because they behave the same as my old one. 


"Dear that particular person, 
I don't have time to comfy you every time you make fun of me, or someone else. Get a life! You're big enough to think, like seriously. Else you don't have that big brain to differentiate what's good and what's bad, then just carry on your hopeless life."


Just so you know, being sarcastic is not my real style, but if I do, I'll make it hotter than 'Hot and Spicy' fried chicken from KFC!!! 

Again, making fun of others is never cool to me, 
it'll never and ever. 
And, if you think that I'm not fun for having that thought.
Yes, I'm not fun at all. 
So, just STFU ..l.,



Off to asar.