Sunday, March 24, 2013

That sin.

That sin, 
that dirty kiss again. 

I'm so happy for having you, honestly. 
But each and every time we meet up, 
I'll worry for everything that happen in sequence. 
I'm just not really wanted for anything that is happened between us. 
Because I knew it, 
from the very beginning, 
that I were wrong. 
And what we've done is the real absolute wrong. 
Everything just went wrong. 
While the relationship itself is so damn freaking wrong. 

I knew it, from the very beginning, that we are not meant to be together. Because we really are.


Someone told me before, that consent and pleasant is two different things. God may let us make it happen, but He'll never ever ever gonna pleased for everything in between :( 
http://instagram.com/p/XolvRrvKaX/





P/s: I love Him much more than I love you. Just wish you knew, I shouldn't let you, I'm sorry, boo.