Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Friendship

   So, I asked her for what reason she leaved me behind. "You did something harsh and never ask for apology. That's why you never deserve to be called friend" followed by a status update, "Broken friendship". Fuck your life, girl! Call me egoist, while you no longer different from me. Losing you, personally, makes no change to my life. So, STFU!!!"


To be honest, I don't wanna say that to her, she's like my sister, for real. But the way she did anything on me, since that day never seems like I have any hope. I just wanna care anything happened between us, too bad I can't. 

At first, I thought we can still be friend. Without that really close relation. Done this for your own good (as I told you before), however, everything misunderstood by you. And now, you make it like I'm the one who's the actual criminal. Dear sister, just so you know, for everything I've done to you, I'm sorry. And for everything you've done to me, I'll forgive it. 

https://www.google.com.my/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=aOzAUp0qAJU0AM&tbnid=2fGRHB33zeaZ_M:&ved=0CAQQjB0&url=http%3A%2F%2Fhalfwaybetweenthegutter.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F03%2F29%2Fnever-take-friendship-personal%2F&ei=msNSUcjBOqPoiAf6s4CQDg&psig=AFQjCNFTRi6XkYj-iGILgov_h0ao1aKixg&ust=1364464782566941
You're not only a best friend, you're my other half.
I hate losing a friend, either good or bad one. Because my whole life, I learnt much more from friendship than anything else. I may not a good friend to someone, or some people, as they are also the same. However, the bad one, like serious, left the foot print the deppest than others. 

My life is fulled by people named friends the most, since I move around without any of my family members. So, for me, my friends are also a family. Especially for them who are close enough to me. And losing them, are just the same as losing my own family members.

For certain type of people, the might not even care losing any of their friend, especially the bad one. Because they might think that it'll be a good thing to them, as their life will be easier without that friend. If you are one of this type of people, I wanna tell you that your thought is a total wrong. Because that's not how life working. God creates evil, so we'll think for the good and the bad. Because He wanted us to learn. Learn a lesson from problem. Not vice versa, as run from it or just letting it just like that doesn't making us better. "I hope you'll learn the lesson, because I've learnt mine."






"Dear Nashua, I've no regret for everything happened, honestly"



.