Thursday, July 5, 2012

*tick tock tick tock*


my body, seriously, need some rest. i watched the euro final game, then i went to 5 different shopping mall at the next morning, then i came back home at 12.a.m. now, it's 1.30 morning here, then i have a course interview tomorrow morning. i'm not supposed to be here, i need to sleep (x_x)

I was walking alone in the mall, looking for a peace, that I still didn't found here. From one shop to another, I just enter the shops, without any purpose. The story started when I entered a book store, I found something, a book, that I'd read before, Around the World in Eighty Days.  This book is really interesting. If I'm not mistaken, it have been translated into more than 50 languages worldwide. Since I read it when I was still in my middle school, to be honest, I read the Indonesian version.

Well, I'm not supposed to talk about the book. You can find it everywhere. It's popular although it's not relevant nowadays. What I want to share with you is about the time, and how it works. When I was 9, I'm no one but kid from a small town on Borneo Island. I don't even know there's people sleeping on the other side of the earth while I'm having my lunch at local time. So, it's hard for my brain to translate the book I was reading. I still remember the part where the writer arrived at Bombay, and the day seems dark, but his watch shows different time. And someone told him, he need to standardize his watch to local time, because different places show different time at once.Then, just after reading the novel, I know how's time works. 


I love how's time work. When it's 1.40 midnight here, the time where I supposed to be on my bed or somewhere on the dreamland, there are people who just woke up at the other side of the earth, there are people playing football on the field at the other different side. When I sleep, the world never sleep. And it's just amazing! Btw, good night, lovers :) or should I say, good morning, or noon??? :P




I miss my old friend, Noah.
He is from Georgia, 
which is exactly 12 hours late from Malaysia.