Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ass Back Home


Here I am, Kuala Lumpur. The capital city of Malaysia. 
Writing this entry while having a cup of warmed sweet green tea. 
Nyaman :)

http://instagram.com/p/MmybjuQSFf/
I'm such a loner, just like KL Tower, located in the middle of the capital, but surrounded by woods

A year living in the middle of Malaysia's heart, Kuala Lumpur, grew me up much, more than I expected. Personally, I was thinking of living in the city is totally horrible at first. But it's not as bad as that what I thought. 

Yes, I were not doing it well. Did lot and lot of mistakes, but I learned. I grew up. Being mature. Then, it's me as a result. The now me.

2011, I left Kuala Lumpur, the first Federal Territory of Malaysia. Where am I going? No where but still in the Federal Territory, called Labuan. Continuing my study on Malaysia Matriculation Program, it took a year without going back to Kuala Lumpur. The whole year doesn't makes any different on me. I studied hard, and played hard at the same time. I tried to give my full attention to the college, subject. But I guess I'm not.

Arghhh!!! I miss peninsular!!! I miss Kuala Lumpur. I miss my friend, my school!! Everything. Tbh, I can't concentrate 100% on my studies. 

Time flies, here I am, again. In the middle of the city. Myself home. Everything changed. The school, the city. Every single thing I've knew before, changed. To be better or to be worse, idk. Once I know, whatever is it, and how it's going to be, I should be as good as I can. And hoping to be better. Why? Because here I am, my ass back home.






I lied to myself, I'd talked rubbish.