Friday, March 14, 2014

Love is all about acceptance.




When we love, we will accept the people for everything, for what they were, for what they are, and for what they will be. Just because we're in love, and just if we will always love them.

I'm a lover. I was in love and I was be loved. I knew how it feels giving a person everything I have, the trust I gave that person is more than I could afford trusting myself, a lot. I was so much in love, until I couldn't see things for what its should be. All I wanted on that time is to make myself happy, and "You are the one who always makes me happy". 

So when I loved, I accepted. I'm sure you will do the same, accepts your love one for their good and bad deeds. We're all blinded by thing called love, we do.

We will accept until that one day, we don't love them anymore. That's the time we see things clearly back again. It's when we stop accepting, we stop loving. Then it's when we start differentiating the wrongs and the rights. 

Thus, what is love all about? Acceptance. Love is all about acceptance. Things you accepts but not others, because you love that things but others don't.