Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hopeless Life // Lifeless Hope

it's my seventh day alone, here, at sabah... i'm happy with it, somehow on the other side, no one in  this world happy to stay home alone :):

Well, I'm kinda busy these few days, packing my stuff (I'm going back to Kuala Lumpur), cleaning the house, washing all the curtains (get ready for the Eid) and sewing my own Eid's shirt. And this year Eid, I'll wearing pink kurta :D

Okay, stop talking nonsense. I just wanna share what happened few days ago. I met this new friend, he's nice, seems nice, but I don't really know him but actually. But of course there's reason I said he's a nice guy, right? So, it is from what he told me before. All his words really meaningful to me. 


Actually, he is like the first man in this world that makes me realized who am I to myself, to her, to him, to them, where I live, what I live for, what I do, and what I supposed to do. He started all this with one word, hope. 


He said, we can't live in this world without hope, without holding on something or someone. We, as human being, are weak. We need this and that. We need someone to be our friend, something to eat, some job to work for so we can earn cash to buy something we want or need. We can't just live in this earth without doing something. Sitting at a chair for the whole day, doing nothing, with an empty mind, swear to God, that's impossible.

Live our life, get started with one thing, hope. Hoping for a good life, run the day with fun, follow the rules, don't get involves with the 'don't'. Hoping for a good one, who's always support your day, always there when you're in trouble, swipe your tears, and laugh with you, during the good moment. Hoping for the good things to happen, hoping for the good things to come. It'll be wonderful :)





But, how's life going to be without hope? Hopeless life, is like planting a tree without the seed. It'll be nothing, nothing happen. Life without purpose. Hopeless. 


But... how's life with too much hope? Lifeless hope, is like planting a seed, in the middle of the desert. It'll never works. Hope without effort. Lifeless.


I have nothing left to say, still busy with the 'packing' things, he ends the conversation with,






"Live your life with hope, 
but don't hoping too much, 
work it out, put full effort, 
and let the hope lives your life"


Few days ago, I met some new good friends, inspiring friends. I asked one, how could I pay back for all the advice? "Do nothing, because that's how friend supposed to be", my heart speak out then "Your existence gives me hope"