Sunday, June 17, 2012

Flexibility ~~~

it's gonna be a sad day, 
father's day without my dad, 
the same day my mom leaving to kl, 
and my lil bro going back to hostel... 
home alone..

I'm too busy these few days, hoping for something to be happened without any action taken. Yes, I'm currently single, you can see it from my previous entry. Never mind, just ignore that. I believe in Him, there must be a good reason in it :) There's always someone or something better in this world, right?

Be Flexible.
So, what's the matter with flexibility? It was started almost 10 years ago, I still living at Sabah, Borneo, MY at that time. My sister ask me to move to her house, at Kuala Lumpur, MY but I'd rejected her offer, I was too small to leave this mansion, and of course I don't wanna leave my parents here. 2006, I'm finally leaved this house, it was so hard at first, but yes, it's great on the other side. I'm free, babe :D

Okay, I'm tired writing this bullshit story, make it short and sweet, I've move to Petaling Jaya,  then Kuala Lumpur, then Puchong, then Labuan, then Sabah, and now, I'm going back to Kuala Lumpur. Each and every time I think about this, makes me feel lifeless. How can I live my life in such ways? One place to another, I creates my new life and leave the old one behind, just like that. Meets new friends and leave the old as memories. 


Think and think and think, then I found the answer. I'm flexible...

Of course there are advantages and disadvantages for being flexible. However, I'm not going to tell you much, one is enough. The best thing of being flexible, you can always join any community, the old, or the kid, different gender, faith, race, and political view :) And take note, open-minded mentality is needed, empathy is compulsory, since you're in a different community, talk as they talk, minimize argument, say "yes" the most, that's the worst.



Wanna be flexible??? In my condition, it's good thing. And I'm survived. But the reality is, flexibility is about sacrificing you real life, creates the new life, and it'll be sacrificed someday as the older one. One important thing I think people should know, being flexible makes the people from your previous world stamp you as 'fake' (_ _")









"whatever is it, God knows the best"












*flexi PEACE story*