Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Responsibility II

"2012 had been rough, 2012 had been tough."

Do you know what's your responsibility as a grandson? Is to attend your grandpa's funeral. Oh Lord, forgive me for not being responsible enough, to my friends, to my family, to myself. Shame on me.

"Liberty means responsibility.  
  That's why most men dread it."

I was always thinking of freedom, run away from everything, to not to have the burden haunting myself, my soul. But at the end, it comes back to basic, responsibility. I then, found something. Freedom makes a huge requirement of every human being. With freedom comes responsibility. For the person who is unwilling to grow up, the person who does not want to carry is own weight, this is a frightening prospect. And I know, I'm the one, it's me.

Yup, the further you run away, the heavier the burden get be, trust me. Because the only reason I'm doing my pre-university and my undergraduate study far far away from home is to run away from my responsibility, yet the end, only God knows how suffered I am.

This is about the messages embedded into us as a child, and the electrical reinforcement of those messages.

Then, here it comes again, a new year, idk how would it be, still praying so things get better. Still, my responsibilities is there, as His servant, as His messenger's follower, as a son, as a brother, as an uncle, as a friend, as a student, as what as it should be, I pray within this sinner's soul, to be a good believer, to be a mature.


2013, be responsible, amen.