Friday, January 25, 2013

It's all about numbers.

missed out my parents' birthday :( happy belated birthday, ibu, happy belated birthday, ayah. i love you both more than anything else after the lord and his messenger.

counting down to my registration day, sayonara, world. i'll leave everybody, to concentrate on study. hope so. ameenn.



So, 2013 will be another great year isn't? I really hope so, because I'm seriously tired with life, my personal life to be honest. Kutuk-ing others for being fake, yet lying everybody about almost everything about me. 



I tried to be matured enough, I pray for it a lot. Since I'm having my semester break right now, I'd visited my previous colleague. Then her, suddenly ask about my age, idk why. Yeah, I'm going to be 20 this year. Old enough to be called as teenager, then there's come another question, "Bila nak kawin?". Huh, sounds hard truthfully. 

Oh, that's not the real deal actually, pretty obvious. The thing is, the bigger the number, the heavier the thing. Age is not the only matter here, it's about everything. Is it a compulsory to have those big number in your life? Age perhaps is something you can't deny with, but what about others? 

People like big numbers, trust me. Everybody likes huge number of followers on Twitter. Lots of customers, in business literally. Many zeros of bucks. What ever it is, the more it could be, the more the love of it. 

I knew there are also negative sides of big numbers, such as, problems. But I just don't wanna talk about negative things here. So, it's all about numbers isn't it? Because, the truth is, that's how life works. 

 Good night.