Saturday, May 19, 2012

Personality (o_x)

peace be upon you :)

As a free artist, personality is very important for me (not really for me, but for my models, LOL). Else, I'm a photogenic (perasan punya statement), personality is priority number one for someone like me :P Without a good personality, for sure its not easy to face the world. But, that's all only from the general observation. General? I mean,  physical observation. The reality
LOL, it's me posing like I'm the cutest boy ever :P
is, in a camera lenses, in the hang-photo-frame, or in a nonsense-writer blog, people can only see that physical personality, so sad.

So, if there is other personality than physical personality, what is it??? Think, because it is more important than physical personality to live in this era.

Lets talk about it, the 'inside' personality. Attitude. True character. What you can't see beyond the normal eyes (even the special one). And the one you (might) needed in any relationship. The heart. The feeling. True colors. Or whatever you called it. Well, I said I need the physical personality the most as an artist, but the truth is, I need this good 'inside' personality to live my life. Honesty. A good character, the way you act. I need it. Your attitude, yes, it is.


My PEACE story  is about personality, or on the other side, attitude. I may not a good boy (not so good to satisfy everybody), so my attitude. But, how bad I was, or I am, I still need someone who (can be categorised as) good to be with me, to be my friend, to be someone I love, or might be the one who love me. I need that character, the good one, the good attitude.

Seems nonsense when I said I need a good-attitude one as my friend (or whatever as I stated above). But why? Because for sure, I'm so sure, there is not even a single person in this world, living in this modern world, with that good character, good attitude all the time. Always being good? What the hell I'm thinking about? Angels from the heaven or what? 
Well, everybody know that. Even a good leader, (or maybe the best one) also did wrong things, sometimes.

Since, no body's perfect in this current world, I let dream as a dream. The reality is, I'm not the only dreamer. Everyone want something, that thing what I wanted. Thinking about this, why don't I be one? Why don't you be one? Why don't us be one? Why? Why? It's not hard to be a good boy, a good man, a good husband, a good dad. (If you are a believer like me) Just follow the God rules. Its all about being good. Whatever you belief in, either Catholics, Buddhism, Islam or what you holds to, it's (the faith) always teaching the good things.

Lets see what the world is going to be if I started being good, or shows some good attitude, personality. Well, someone like me (the old me) will be happy for me to be his friend. And if I treated him good, he'll pay me a favor, be good just like me. Now there are two boys, two good boys. Someone else will find me, or him, or both of us, just to be our friends (lets say I found one, and my good-friend found one), they'll be good to us, and be a good people. Don't you see that? Don't you see how the networking works? If I be one with the good personality, my friends also will show me the same. Then friends of my friends will show the same to my friends (to me too, perhaps). Make it short, the whole world will be good at the end. Oh God, this theory is awesome. Everyone you see, you meet, you hear, your family members, your friends, your lover(s) and even a stranger, who living in this world, show you a good personality. What else greater than this?

However, theory is only a theory. Because not even a person can prove it. Even you try, you still can't. Why do I talk about it then? Because I knew that, the King of kings had created heaven, and He created hell. He created angels, so devils. If you say God created good, He also the it one who created evil. Come on, I did say I wanna someone with a good personality to be my friend. But did I mention I want the whole world with it? NO!!! I don't want to live at that world (that I considered as "boring"). Even God knows it would be boring. That's why He created human beings with a multi-personality. The story end here, how good you wanna be, or you want someone to be, you'll never get it, God say so (and He knows the best).




Personally, I'm a friend of many types of people, different races, different faith, different skin, colors, different this and that. Because for me, the appearance means nothing to me, just like when you are a blind man , you'll be friends of all around you, with no bottom and ground.

Whoever we are,
the fat, the thin, the black, the brown,
the asian, the western,
we are all beautiful,
inside out.

Just if we have a good personality 

..\/, PEACE