Friday, May 11, 2012

I'm ready :)

Pelikkan, what should I ready for? LOL, actually, I'm ready to update this, my new blog. 
Well, perhaps this is the time for me to start some introduction. 

I'm a successful blog writer last time, from my view laa (x_x)" [masok bakul, angkat sendiri]. I think, its would be better if i don't mention my previous blog, its already became a nightmare for me. Since blogging already part of my life, it is means that, new blog is like a new life for me. (Sounds sooo GOOD!!!)
So, who am I?

~ 19 on this October~Malaysian~Sabahan (but schooling at Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Labuan then)~Blogging, listening to music, watching movie, for sure socializing :D and normally I'll enjoying all the things I do.

want to know me better???

Facebook User                           Twitter User                         Instacanvas Artist

not all the above??? just leave me a comment to ask about me more 

..\/, PEACE