Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Responsibility

It's really hard to talk to someone about their responsibility, what they responsible for. But I still have to, we still have to, because it's our responsibility to remind them.

Sometimes, I'll think about run away from this freak thing called responsibility.  But trust me, it's never works. I'm not sure if running away ever work on you, in my case, it's never. Never so far. Until one day, I heard a little boy asking his father about greatness?

"The price of greatness is responsibility"

Is it??? Is responsibility means so much? Yes, it is. It took me few days to find how big responsibility is to someone's life. And guess what I found, big enough, bigger than the Earth itself. 

He then continuing the conversation;

"Be responsible in each and everything you done in this world, then you'll find greatness. Son, man has responsibility, not power."

"So, how is it be so important to us?"

"Look at yourself, you're just a little boy in this world. Do you think you can live in this world without someone to look after you? That's responsibility. My responsibility, taking care of my child, my family, take care of your mom"

I know I heard so much, but that man, woke me up. Living in this world, we need to be responsible. To be a son, I'm responsible to listen to my parents. To be a husband, my wife is my responsibility. To have a family, my load become heavier. As a student, learning is my things-to-do. As a worker, I should be more efficient and productive. It's all about responsibility. And every action taken, responsibility should come along.




“We must exchange the philosophy of excuse - what I am is beyond my control - for the philosophy of responsibility.”





I'll responsible for what I was, and what I am, and what I'm going to be. 
God willing.